Quantum Nicosia Marathon 11/12/22 Running for a good cause
Nicosia, 9/11 /2022
The Organising Committee of the Quantum Nicosia Marathon is pleased to announce the routes of the races, which are to take place on December 11, 2022 within the framework of the Athanasios Ktorides’ social contribution activities.
The routes include the following races:
- Marathon– 42.19 km, starting at 7:00 am
- Half Marathon – 21.96 km starting at 7:15 am
- “Stelios Kyriakides” 7.7 miles race (12,400m) starting at 7:30 am
- 5km Run, starting at 10:30 am
- 1 mile (1,609 m) run, starting at 11:45 am
Detailed information on all the races, as well as the maps of the race routes, can be found on the official website of the Organization https://www.nicosiamarathon.com
Registrations are ongoing, through the organisation’s website, with all revenue from registration fees, along with any additional contributions, will be allocated to support the following institutions:
- Little heroes
- The Association of Parents and Friends of Children with heart Disease
- Cyprus Autistic Association
- Municipal Multicultural Nicosia Centre
- Cyprus Association of Mothers and Relatives of National Guardsmen
- Alkinoos Artemiou Foundation
To register for a race and to donate to one of the above institutions, click on the link: https://getyourtickets.eu/event/quantumnicosiamarathon22
For additional donations, or donations to one of the above institutions, without participating in a race, use the link: https://getyourtickets.eu/donation/quantumnicosiamarathon22/?action=separate
Take the first step!
Choose your race and join the fun!
From the Press Office.